Solving the world's problems while fitting in our pants

Solving the world's problems while fitting in our pants

Friday, January 2, 2015

Bring your son's stuffed animal to work day!

I know some people say "any monkey could do my job!"  Little did I know this morning that I was going to be tested by a monkey at work.

This morning my son, Cyril, decided that he was smarter than me and tried to take his stuffed animal to daycare, even though they are not supposed to.  I have to hand it to him, he had some pretty good sneaky tricks that will keep me on my toes later on in life.  But for right now, I still am one step ahead of him.  As I was leaving daycare, he asked "mommy, will you please take him to work with you?"  
So I put Cyril's stuffed monkey in my pocket and told him I would take care of him for the day.  Little did Cyril know what fun "Monkey" was going to have today.

Look how cute he is, time to have some tea and check some emails.


I guess I was a little boring so monkey went and helped Crazy with her work.


After making some chili, salsa, and snack mix, monkey supervised me packaging some food up for sale.


I guess monkey couldn't handle all the work, because he had nap time and then snack time.  How does a chef and monkey do snack time?  Candied bacon and Oreos!


Thanks Jason for helping with snack time!


"Whew, making food all day is tough!  When is it time to play?"


You put in a long day monkey, time to go home! 


What a great day monkey, thanks for coming to work with me, but nothing compares to seeing joy in a child's eyes!


Happy Friday all!!

-cool



No comments:

Post a Comment