Solving the world's problems while fitting in our pants

Solving the world's problems while fitting in our pants

Friday, January 9, 2015

Love Your Food Friday!!!

          
I love food. And I mean all kinds of food. I love healthy food, not-so-healthy food, my mom's food, my dad's food, my elementary school lunch, Cool's food. Just love it all. 

So my question to you today is:  Do you love the food you eat? 

If you cannot sincerely answer yes, then there is where the struggle begins. With the start of 2015, I bet one of your resolutions involve food. Whether it is to eat healthier, plan meals or having dinner with your family, something is on your list. 

I am a firm believer that you can taste the love in food. If it is made with love or you are surrounded by love when you eat it, it's taste better and really fulfills you. These are 2 very important things about eating. 

So why am I talking about loving food so much?  When you really enjoy and love the food you are eating, it builds a good relationship with you and what you eat, resulting in feeling healthier and happier. For example:  pizza is my favorite food. If I decide to have pizza, I am going to pick my favorite restaurant or I want my parents to make their homemade. If I bought a frozen pizza that is just so-so in my eyes it leads me to overeat and not feel satisfied. I don't feel the love. 

Once I figured this easy simple secret, I don't have out of control cravings, I don't overeat and I don't struggle with my weight as much. All very healthy bonuses. 

So to start the new year, before you take a bite of the food you eat, ask yourself "Do I love this?" If the answer is no, put it down, walk away and find the love. 

~Crazy

     


No comments:

Post a Comment