Solving the world's problems while fitting in our pants

Solving the world's problems while fitting in our pants

Friday, November 21, 2014

Positive Energy Coming At You!

Looking on social media I always smile when I see the posts about negativity and how there's so much of it.  I smile because I don't feel like there is that much on it!  Maybe it's the fact that I don't like to surround myself with negative people, but I also know I don't like to buy into all that negativity as well.  I just keep scrolling until I see something enlightening or positive to see.

Today I came into work and we have this one dishwasher that brightens my day everytime I see her.  She is so happy and has such a great outlook each and everyday.  It wasn't until today that it truly hit me and I realized that even if I am in a bad mood and I see her, it just brings my spirits up.  

With thanksgiving and Christmas right around the corner  I feel this is the best time to challenge you to surround yourself with positive people.  See what kind of positive movement you can start in your life. You will be surprised that when you surround yourself with positive people your attitude starts to change and so do others that encounter you!

Happy Friday all!!

-Cool


No comments:

Post a Comment