Solving the world's problems while fitting in our pants

Solving the world's problems while fitting in our pants

Friday, September 12, 2014

What did Monday ever do to you?

All I ever hear is that "oh great, it's Monday tomorrow, back to work!" Or:

Or even "TGIF,".  Why can't it ever be, GGILM! (Good golly, I love Monday!"

We've all heard how much Monday is dreaded all throughout our life!  When you were younger Monday meant back to school, start of the week to homework.   Post school years Mondays meant back to work, back to "reality."  Why can't we put the bad stigma of Mondays behind us and start appreciating what we have. 

Okay I will start!  Thank you Monday for giving me a great job that I get to go to each day!  One that I get paid to do what I love and play with food at the same time!  Without it I wouldn't be able to do all the fun things with my family that we like to do.

Like having lots of cousin and family time,

Or going out to eat and sharing root beer floats with friends!

 Thank you Monday for letting me reflect on such a crazy fun weekend I had.  Going out to eat in a restaurant with 3 little kids that acted amazing!  Mohawk haircuts and acting silly,

And post dinner scavenger walk selfies!

Maybe instead of dreading Mondays we should start embracing them and reflect on what we have!  I wonder if our week goes by a little smoother and is a little brighter?  After all Mondays have feelings too!

-Cool

No comments:

Post a Comment