Solving the world's problems while fitting in our pants

Solving the world's problems while fitting in our pants

Monday, June 23, 2014

And it all begins......


Hey I’m Anne “crazy” Cundiff, I’m a Registered Dietitian that likes to eat healthy, but also likes to eat chocolate. When I was little I was always in the kitchen helping my mom cook and then realized I was better at cleaning up the dishes. I try cooking everything once, but if the recipe fails, I find a new recipe or finds someone else to make it for myself.  My favorite foods are pizza and yogurt but you will never catch this dietitian eating corn.



Hi, I’m Stacey “Cool” Wertzberger, with 3 kids under the age of 5 I have came to the realization this blog is the only place I will ever be cool.  I mean I understand where they are coming from, I drive a minivan, I shop for new clothes once a year, and dance horribly in public often.  I am a full time chef, wife and mom and just try to always live life to the fullest coolest.

We started as co-workers and have become friends. We share a passion for food, both creating it and eating it, and we want to share our weekly comical adventures with you. We hope you find our blog, our coolness, our craziness and our kitchen both educational and entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment